- Hmm, yeah, peaches.
- Daddy, did you buy us any presents?
- Oh, God, presents. Wait up. Let me see.
But IТm not giving it to you unless you promise to go outside right now and
practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You promise?
- Get out!
- WhoТs open? Go out.
- Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown!
- Oh, my God.
- Oh, no. You got to be kidding. IТm exhausted. I look terrible. IТm covered in
- IТm sorry, baby. I got to have you.
- Well, is it OK if I just lie here?
- I love you.
- I love you moreЕ Oh, baby.
- Oh wait, I gotta tell you, I was having trouble with swelling, so the doctor
took me off the pill, so youТre just gonna have to put on a condom.
- A condom?
- WhatТs the big deal? LetТs risk it.
- LetТs risk it?
- I canТt believe you tried to kill me.
- Yes, well, I feel badly about that.
I told you, Mrs. Huber came over and I got distracted. It was a mistake.
- Since when do you make mistakes?
- WhatТs that supposed to mean?
- It means IТm sick of you being so damn perfect all the time.
IТm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesnТt move.
IТm sick of you making our bed in the morning before IТve even used the
YouТre this plastic suburban housewife with her pearls and her spatula, who says
things like УWe owe the HendersonТs a dinnerФ.
WhereТs the woman I fell in love with? Who used to burn the toast, drink milk
out of the carton, and laugh?
I need her. Not this cold perfect thing youТve become.
- These need water.
Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for 5 minutes. But her husband never knew.
Because when Bree finally emerged, she was perfect.
- I found my earrings, we can go now.
- Was John here today?
- Well, yeah.
- The lawn hasnТt been mowed. IТve had it; weТre getting a real gardener.
- Are you deaf? I just said heТs not doing his job.
- Its dark, you just canТt see that the lawn has been mowed.
- It hasnТt been. Feel this grass.
- IТm not feeling the grass! LetТs just get going, come on! WeТre late!
- Take care of it.
- Yes, sir.
- ThereТs Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance.
- Good luck, sweetheart.
- Oh, excuse me.
- You see that man just walked away?
Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long?
- Yes, maТam.